Heart healthy oils found in Omega-3s benefit the heart in many ways including lowered blood pressure, stabilized heart rate, clot formation reduction, inflammation protection and prevention of arrhythmias.
Omega-3s seem to have a stabilizing effect on
the heart. They can lower heart rate and
reduce the risk of life-threatening arrhythmias or abnormal heart rhythms. Omega-3 fatty acids enter the cell membrane,
making communication between cells fluid and effortless. There’s strong evidence that Omega-3s assist in lowering blood pressure. In addition, Omega-3 fatty acids inhibit the growth of arterial
plaque - helping to reduce heart disease.
A person's total amount of Omega-3 fatty acids should
be 1200mg daily, consisting approximately 580-600mg of eicosapentaenoic acid
(EPA) and 460-480mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
The heart healthy oils found in Omega-3 fatty acids are one of the most
anti-inflammatory molecules and inflammation is a major contributor to almost
every degenerative disease. The Omega-3
fatty acids, particularly docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid
(EPA), also have positive effects on blood lipids and help reduce triglycerides - a blood fat that’s linked to heart disease. Triglyceride levels can also be brought down with exercise, by drinking
less alcohol, and cutting back on sweets and refined carbohydrates. Many food products now boast that they have
added Omega-3 to support various aspects of heart health. But please be aware that the amount of Omega-3s these products contain may be minimal. They
may contain the ALA form of Omega-3, which hasn't yet shown the same health
benefits as EPA and DHA. For a measured dose of Omega-3, taking fish oil
supplements may be more reliable.
If interested in receiving a 20% discount on the above, high quality Omega-3 oil, fill out the New Preferred Customer Information or click here and type in product number of 122.
Ways to Increase Heart
· Consuming healthy oils that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids such as walnuts, olive oil, flaxseeds, flaxseed oil and grape seed oil.
· Eating salmon, tuna, trout, herring, mackerel - but note may contain mercury - consider mercury free Omega-3 supplements.
· Increasing daily servings of fruits and vegetables - especially peas, beans and green leafy vegetables.
· Avoid saturated fat and choose lean, low-fat meat instead.
· Avoid unhealthy oils including corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and cottonseed oils - instead consume monounsaturated oils such as olive oil, flaxseed oil and grape seed oil.
· Decrease intake of trans-fatty acids by cutting back on margarine, vegetable shortening, commercial pastries, deep fried food, prepared snacks, mixes and convenience food.
Disclaimer: HeartHealthyRecipes.com website offers informational service only and the information contained in this
website is not intended as professional medical advice. The content in this website should not be
used solely during a medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment
of any medical condition. Please consult your doctor or other qualified
health care provider regarding any course of medical treatment.
High Quality Omega-3
A reliable source of mercury free, high-quality omega-3's contained in BiOmega™ supplements are essential for a healthy heart.
Save up to 10% on retail prices.
Save an additional 10% by signing up for Auto Order!
No sign-up fees or minimum purchase requirements.
Click HERE to Enroll